Alwar, Siliserh Lake & Bhangarh Fort Trip – Unexplored Beauty of Rajasthan
Trip Details :
Our Route: – Delhi – Gurgaon – Dharuherra – Tapukara – Tijara – Kishangarh – Alwar
Sightseeing of Our trip :- Bala Quila (Situated on a hill), City Palace of Alwar, Rani Moosi Chhatri, Siliserh Lake (Beautiful lake surrounded by the Aravali Hills) etc.
The route from Alwar to Bala Quila is mountainous & extremely beautiful.
Bhangarh Fort (India’s one of the most haunted places), around 85 kms from Alwar town will be another place to get excited about.
-Both side transportation by A/C coach Delhi – Alwar – Delhi.
-One night stay in A/C deluxe room on Triple/Double sharing basis.
-Local sightseeing of Alwar region by A/C coach includes Bala Quila (Situated on a hill), City Palace of Alwar, Rani Moosi Chhatri, Siliserh Lake (Beautiful lake surrounded by the Aravali Hills) etc.
-Half day trip to Bhangarh Fort (India’s one of the most haunted places), around 85 kms from Alwar town.
-Two Meals in Hotel (Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast)
-Any other kind of transportation.
-Any personal expenses.
-Any other meals.
-Any permit or entry ticket of any monument.
1. Only limited seats, Max 10 person allowed for this trip.
2. Avoid to travel, if you have any symptoms of High Fever, Running nose, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat.
3. Compulsory to wear mask, during travel time.
4. A/C will turn off on hilly area.
5. It’s a budget & economical trip.
6. Details & itinerary will be change at any time according to Organizer decision.
7. This is group trip, best for couples and solo travelers
Trip cost: Rs 4499 Per Person on triple sharing basis
Trip cost: Rs 4999 Per Person on double sharing Basis
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch: Naraina, Delhi
A/C Name: ABTR RIDING INDIA PVT LTD
A/C No. : 033505002973
IFS Code: ICIC0000335
A/C Type: Current Account
Contact person: Arun Bansal
Contact & whats app no. : +91-7042879747
Mail us: email@example.com