Holi in Pushkar Via Alwar, Bhangarh Fort, Chand Baori Step Well Trip
Located in Rajasthan, Pushkar is know as Holy City of Rajasthan. It is famous for Pushkar Camel Fair, Pushkar Holi Celebration. Pushkar is one of the oldest city of India. It have several places to visit in Pushkar like Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Lake etc. Pushkar is also very famous for Holi Celebration, almost one lakh people come together for play Holi, mostly foreigner. It is fully controlled & protected by local police, specially for females travellers. Holi festival organised by locals at Varha Ghat & choti Basti area.
Dates And Availability
- Visit Bala Quila, City palace, Rani Moosi Chhatri,Siliserh Lake, Bhangarh Fort, Abhaneri Stepwell, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple etc.
- Evening enjoy beauty of Siliserh Lake
- Remarkable beauty of Abaneri Stepwell
- Enjoy beauty of Pushkar Lake & Savitri Temple
- Ultimate experience of Holi Celebration in Pushkar..
- Your personal belongings
- Regular clothes
- Sweatshirt (for night only)
- Slippers, Shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, moisturizer
- Personal medicine
- One photo identity proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card etc.) Except Pancard
- Details & itinerary may change as per situation at any time according to Organizer decision.
- Carry small bag, less luggage always good for travel.
- Avoid to wear & carry any expensive jewel and items.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- 7:00 AM: Start our journey from Delhi to Alwar in A/C coach, approx. 4 hours journey by NH 8 via Daruherra, Tapukara, Tijara . Reach at boarding point meet and greet your co-travellers, sing, laugh!
- 12:00 Noon: Reach Alwar and get ready for some local sightseeing of Alwar including City Palace of Alwar, Rani Moosi Chhatri, Bala Quila (situated on a hill in Aravali range. It’s about 5 Km long & 1.5 km wide fort and around 13 km from the Alwar town.) Take selfies, groupies, make memories!
- 3:00 PM: Proceed for Siliserh Lake which is 17 km from Alwar town (It is the most beautiful lake of Rajasthan, surrounded by Aravali Hills, gives you an enchanting view). After Siliserh Lake & Check in Hotel at Alwar. You can also enjoy the boat ride in Lake. Dinner in Hotel & Overnight stay in Hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Wake up between beautiful Aravali mountains, enjoy morning tea & Breakfast with group in Hotel.
- 9:00 AM: After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed for Chand Baori and India’s most haunted place- Bhangarh fort (around 85 km from Alwar city).
- 12:00 Noon: Reach Abhaneri, explore Chand Boari (largest stepwell in the World and one of the most beautiful architecture), enjoy beauty of this architecture and move forward to our next destination.
- 3:00 PM: Reach Bhangarh Fort & explore nearby area. No one is allowed to enter Bhangarh fort before sunrise & after sunset as ordered by Archeological Survey of India. Pretty spooky, eh! 😛
- 5:00 PM: Proceed to Dausa / Jaipur for our night stay. Check in Hotel & explore nearby location by own.
- 8:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast in Hotel & get ready for our most awaited Holi celebration destination. It’s Pushkar.
- 11:00 AM: Reach Pushkar (Only place have Brahma Temple in India), check in the hotel/Camp & take rest and get ready visit Brahma Temple & Pushkar lake. You can also enjoy street food of Pushkar. We can do trek to Savitri Devi Temple or you can choose to go by Ropeway.
- 5:00 PM: In Evening explore pushkar market. Spend evening in café and enjoy the majestic night view of Pushkar near lake side. In night party with co-travellers. Dinner will be served and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast in Hotel/Camp & get ready for one of the ultimate experience of Pushkar Holi, Holi celebration at Varha Ghat and Choti Basti in Pushkar, very famous place for Holi celebration. Meet some locals & foreigners play Holi with them & feel the beauty of Indian Festival.
- 3:00 PM: Leave for Ajmer and visit Ajmer Sharif Dargaah, Sony ji ki Nasiya, Anna Sagar Lake etc.
- 7:00 PM: Board on our respective A/C Coach. En route share jokes, photos and memories. Overnight travel. En route share photos, memories, jokes!
- Transportation in A/C Tempo Traveller Delhi – Alwar – Bhangarh – Abhaneri (Step Well) – Dausa – Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Delhi.
- One night stay in Hotel at Alwar on triple/double sharing basis.
- Local sightseeing of Alwar includes Bala Quila (Situated on a hill), City Palace of Alwar, Rani Moosi Chhatri, Siliserh Lake (Beautiful lake surrounded by the Aravali Hills) etc.
- Half day trip to Bhangarh Fort (India’s one of the most haunted places), around 85 kms from Alwar town.
- Visit Abhaneri (Chand Baori) also called Step Well (one of the most remarkable structure of Rajasthan)
- One night stay in Hotel Dausa or Jaipur on triple/double sharing basis.
- Transfer from Dausa or Jaipur to Pushkar via Ajmer.
- Local Sightseeing of Pushkar by Walk includes Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple etc.
- Holi celebration at Varha Ghat and Choti Basti in Pushkar, very famous places for Holi celebration.
- One night stay in Hotel at Pushkar on triple/double sharing basis.
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner in Hotel
- Any other kind of Transportation
- Entry ticket of any monument , guide charge
- Any activity charge
- Any other meal
- Anything not included in the Inclusions
ABOUT US :
GET IN TOUCH
We have realized that working People do not have time to share their feelings with each other. In this busy life, work and smartphones have sucked our life. But, we have taken this responsibility to make sure that you make some lifetime memories.