Weekend Jaisalmer (The Golden City) & Night Jeep Safari Trip
Located in Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is known as the Golden City. Finely
sculptured sandstone and desert are the identity of Jaisalmer. In the
heart of the Great Indian Thar Desert, Jaisalmer is recognized as a world
heritage site. One of the best things you can do is Local Sightseeing guided
walk including Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki
Haveli etc. Ancient forts will remind you the Indian History.
Night jeep safari trip is the most fun and you are going to fall in love at first
sight with the desert. Hunger for beauty of the desert landscape, Jaisalmer is
the right destination to visit.
Dates And Availability
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Rani Mahal, Salim Ji ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake etc.
- Enjoy evening boat ride in Gadisar Lake.
- Camel Safari during sunset.
- Enjoy two hours Rajasthani Cultural Show.
- Ultimate experience of Night Jeep Safari in Thar Desert
- Your personal belongings
- Regular clothes
- Sweater or jacket
- Slippers, Shoes
- Must carry Blanket or other similar thing for train(Sleeper Class Member only)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, moisturizer
- Personal medicine
- Must carry bag chain lock for safety etc.
- One photo identity proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card etc.) Except Pancard
- Details & itinerary may change as per situation at any time according to Organizer decision.
- Carry small bag, less luggage always good for travel.
- Avoid to wear & carry any expensive jewel and items.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- 8:30 PM Start our dream destination journey by train in Sleeper class (Non – A/C)/ 3 rd Class (A/C), Reach at boarding point meet, greet your co – travellers and board on train. The epic journey start!……Our route via Gurgaon, Alwar, Jaipur. En route play some games, singing & laughing will accompany! Overnight in train.
- 8:00 AM Reach Jodhpur Railway station & cover our rest journey towards jaisalmer by Tempo Traveller or Car from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer, En route Breakfast. Around 1:00 PM reach Jaisalmer – The Golden City & proceed for our Hotel in Jaisalmer, Check in & rest for few hours.
- 3:00 PM Proceed for local sightseeing near Hotel like Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli & Salim Singh ki Haveli etc. evening free to explore local market of Jaisalmer with co – travellers.Dinner in Hotel/Market. Overnight stay in Hotel.
- 8:30 AM: Wake up & enjoy morning tea & Breakfast with group in Hotel, After breakfast proceed for remaining local sightseeing Bada Bagh, Gadisar Lake, Vyas Chhatri, & Jaisalwar War Memorial by A/C Coach.
- 1:00 PM: After sightseeing proceed for Kuldhara Village (also called haunted village) and Sam Sand dunes, our camp site around 40 km from Jaisalmer city.
- 4:00 PM: Check in our Camp, rest & explore natural beauty of sand dunes, In evening ready for Camel safari in Thar Desert & enjoy ultimate experience of Camel ride in sand dunes.
- 7:00 PM: In Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dance show in Camp, will perform by locals during the Bonfire with Snacks. Dinner in Camp & play some games with group. .
- 10:00 PM : After dinner get ready for ultimate adventure of Night jeep safari in 4*4 sand dunes. Overnight stay in Camp.
- 7:30 AM: Wake up in between Desert & enjoy morning tea & breakfast.
- 8:30 AM: Check out & proceed for Jodhpur.
- 4:00 PM: Reach Jodhpur (The Blue City), Lunch En route & Visit to Mehrangah Fort(Strictly if time permits only). After sightseeing proceed to Jodhpur Railway Station.
- 6:30 PM: Board on our respective train in Sleeper Class (Non A/C)/ 3 rd Class (A/C). En route share jokes, photos and memories. Overnight in train.
- Both Side train transportation in night Delhi – Jodhpur – Delhi in sleeper class(Non AC) / 3rd AC Class.
- Transportation between Jodhpur to Jaisalmer via Pokhran in A/C Coach(Approx 4.5 hrs drive).
- One night stay in hotel at Jaisalmer on Triple/Double sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing guided walk including Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli (Near our Hotel) etc.
- Next day remaining sightseeing by A/C coach including Bada Bagh, Gadsisar Lake, Jaisalmer War Museum, Vyas Chattri etc.
- Transfer to camp in Sand dunes by A/C coach.
- One night Camping in Sand dunes on Triple/Double sharing basis
- Evening enjoyment with Rajasthani folk dance
- Evening Bonfire with snacks
- One time camel safari on twin sharing basis.
- Night Jeep Safari in 4*4 in sand dunes
- Return journey from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur in A/C Coach
- Local Sightseeing of Jodhpur by A/C Coach including Mehrangarh fort(One of the largest fort in India), if time permits.
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner and 1 lunch (One Rajasthani Thali in Dinner)
- Any other kind of Transportation
- Entry ticket of any monument & any permit
- Any other meal
- Anything not included in the Inclusions
ABOUT US :
GET IN TOUCH
We have realized that working People do not have time to share their feelings with each other. In this busy life, work and smartphones have sucked our life. But, we have taken this responsibility to make sure that you make some lifetime memories.