Long Weekend Kasol & Kheerganga(Parvati Valley) Trip
You might have heard of tale of adventure. Situated in lap of magnificent Parvati Valley, Kasol is the magnificent place you must visit at least once in your lifetime.
Admired by our visitors, not the destination we also keep you engaged in the fun activity meanwhile travelling.
The beauty of Kasol needs no introduction. Going to Manikaran sahib Gurudwara is really like place you find extreme peace of mind. Walking across Chalal Bridge gives you the exclusive eyesight of vibe of mountains and amazing sceneries.
Trekking and camping, Hot water spring bath, Roaming around Kasol and Kheerganaga trekking might be an amazing experience for you. Witness the spectacular view of the Parvati valley walking across the Parvati River. The real fun is to challenge you for an amazing experience of trekking and camping on the mountainous road of the valley. We also offer hot water spring bath.
Every moment spent on Kasol is magnificent. You will have a panoramic insight of picturesque spot, surreal town and its mind drifting surrounding.
- Kasol (Little town in Parvati Valley),
- Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib (take holy dip in hot sulphur spring)
- KheerGanga(best for night stay, Camping, trekking and for awesome trek)
- Your Personal Belongings,
- Trekking Shoes (with good grip)
- Warm Clothes (Sweater, Jacket)
- Regular clothes
- Extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, Moisturizer, Sunscreen,
- Polythene for wet clothes
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Personal Medicine,
- One Photo Identity Card (Except Pancard),
- Power Bank
- Sufficient Cash Amount, because very less ATM facility
- Details & itinerary may change as per situation at any time according to Organizer decision.
- Bonfire depending on Weather conditions and forest rule.
- Carry small bag, less luggage always good for travel.
- It’s a adventure trip, so be prepare for it.
- Cancellation 25 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 10% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 15 – 24 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 5 – 14(exclude departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 0 – 4 (includes departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- In case of trip will cancel from ABTR Riding India side, full amount will be refunded or adjust in some other trips will organize by ABTR Riding India
Reach the boarding point around 8:00 PM in the evening and board on the Volvo coach. Overnight travel in Volvo from Delhi to Bhuntar. Talk, laugh, sing, play or snore along the way!!
Around 9:00 AM reach Bhuntar, and cover over remaining journey to Kasol by Local transportation Bus/Sumo/ Tempo traveller. Kasol (aka MINI ISRAEL), Around 10:00 AM reach Kasol (aka MINI ISRAEL), check in the hotel/Camp & take rest and get ready for visit Manikaran Gurudwara (famous for hot sulphur spring) by local bus around 4 km. The evening will be free to explore Chalal bridge, Parvati river etc. Dinner will be served and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After breakfast in the hotel/Camp, proceed to the adventurous journey to Kheer Ganga. To reach Kheer Ganga trek and arrive at Barshaini Village & trek again to reach the Kheer Ganga (9 km moderate trek from one side, welcome first timer).
Along the way enjoy the picturesque view of the valley take selfies, groupies, and at around 4:00 PM reach Kheer Ganga via Rudranag Shiva Temple. Enjoy the beauty of the Kheer Ganga and spend evening time to explore it and Hot spring bath at Kheer Ganga. Enjoy valley view & Overnight stay at kheer ganga in Camp / Guest House(Basic room).
After breakfast in the Camp/ Guest House, Start trek down towards Barshaini Village & proceed for Bhuntar and it’ll be the time to say good bye to the ‘MINI ISRAEL’. Travel back from Barshaini to Bhuntar Bus/Sumo/Tempo Traveller.
At around 5:00 PM, Board on respective Volvo, along the way share memories, photographs, or just start snoring again!
-One side transportation Delhi to Bhuntar/Kasol by Volvo
-Other side transportation in Volvo Bhuntar/Kasol to Delhi
-Local transportation Kasol/Bhuntar to Barshaini and Barshaini to Bhuntar/Kasol as per as our itinerary in Taxi Sumo
-Visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara travel by local bus or walk from Kasol to Kasol (4 km from Kasol)
-One night Hotel/Camp accommodation near in Kasol/Chalal on Sharing basis
-One night Camping(Dome Tent) / Guest house stay in Kheerganga
-Four meals (2 Dinner & 2 Breakfast)
-Nature walk near Challal Bridge
-Trek to Kheerganga starts from Barshaini.(9 km moderate trek from one side, welcome first timer)
-Enjoy hot water bath at Kheer Ganga in spring.
-Any other kind of transportation.
-Any personal expenses.
-Any other meals.
-Any other stuff or drink.
-Anything not included in the Inclusions.
ABOUT US :
GET IN TOUCH
We have realized that working People do not have time to share their feelings with each other. In this busy life, work and smartphones have sucked our life. But, we have taken this responsibility to make sure that you make some lifetime memories.