Leh Ladakh Trip - The Dream Destination
“The journey is the destination.” ― Dan Eldon
That’s truly said and Ladakh is the place that makes the journey memorable, striking and
long-lasting. Situated in Jammu & Kashmir; Ladakh is known as the land of passes.
Magnificent, Overwhelming, Stunning, Exotic, Fascinating- there are no such words to
describe the natural beauty, serenity and divinity of Leh-Ladakh.
Get your camera ready!
For every one of those who loves thrilling and have a spirit of adventure, Ladakh is the best
place to explore. Ladakh is considered suitable to visit in every season be it summer,
monsoon or winter. If you are a traveler behind lens, get you camera ready to capture the
blue sky high snow clad, magical lakes, lofty and bone-white mountains, sunrise-gold lakes
and many more.
It is the place having the combination of Indian, Tibetan and Buddhism culture. One of the
best things we can do is watching the Llams perform the colorful Chhams. Ladakh has more
to offer us. We can experience and perform several other adventurous activity like rafting,
bullet trip on the topsy-turvy road, junkie trekking, camping etc.
The large mountain ranges of Zanskar, Pangong Tso lake, Khardungla pass, Nubra valley,
Magnetic hill, Monastery at the hilltop, Zanskar river and a lot more are here in Ladakh to fill
your heart with a great joy.
- Enjoy beauty of Srinagar and Sonmarg.
- Ladakh called land of high passes, we will cross Zojila Pass, Khardungla Pass, Changla Pass, Baralacha Pass, Rohtang Pass etc.
- Visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake (most famous places in Ladakh region)
- You can enjoy ATV Ride and Double Hump Bacterian Camel Safari in Nubra Valley
-One heavy woolen Jacket
-Light Warm Jacket
-Sweater, Gloves, Cap
-Woolen socks (at least 2 pair)
-Slippers or sandles
-Face Mask (Optional, because Ladakh is a Cold Desert)
-Some dry fruits for instant energy (like almond, raisins, cashews , chocolates etc)
-Small Torch (Optional)
-Sufficient cash (due to poor ATM facility in Leh)
-Your personal belongings (Like Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, comb etc.)
-Medicines (For Headache, fever, Stomach ache, cold & cough Syrup), especially Diamox (For altitude sickness)
-Carry One Original Govt. Approved Photo ID & Photocopy of Identity proof
-Power Bank, Extra Pair of Battery
-Enough Memory Cards space
- Details & itinerary may change as per situation at any time according to Organizer decision.
- Please carry as less luggage as you can. Prefer backpacks which can be carried easily.
- Only Postpaid no. (Preferably Airtel, BSNL) will work in J & K Region. Network in many places will be unavailable, inform your friends and family in advance.
- Leh-Ladakh is a high altitude area so consumption of alcohol should be minimal as it could lead to dehydration. Health should be well taken care of to enjoy the whole trip.
- Please go through our Things to Carry list which was sent to you earlier to make sure you have packed everything needed.
- Cancellation 60 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 10% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 45 – 59 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 30 – 44(exclude departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 0 – 29 (includes departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- In case of trip will cancel from ABTR Riding India side, full amount will be refunded or adjust in some other trips will organize by ABTR Riding India
-10:00 AM: Meet and greet your co-travellers. The epic journey starts! Board on your respective flight for Srinagar (Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar).
-2:00 PM: Arrive in the heavenly Srinagar! Evening free to visit the beautiful Dal Lake and other attractions nearby.
-8:00 PM: Dinner! Overnight stay in the Hotel/Houseboat.
-8:00 AM: Breakfast, breakfast!
-8:30 AM: Start our remaining journey from Srinagar to Kargil via Sonmarg, Zozila Pass & Drass . En route visit Kargil War Memorial. We don’t wanna get late for our dream destination, do we?!
-5:00 PM: Arrive Kargil! Check in the Hotel. Take your dinner. Overnight stay in the Dinner.
-7:00 AM: Breakfast call!
-7:30 AM: Start our remaining journey Kargil to Leh. En route visit amazing places in Leh including the Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Hall of Fame, confluences of Indus & Zanskar River.
-6:00 AM: Reach to our Dream Destination. Check in the Hotel. Take your dinner. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
-8:00 AM: Breakfast!
-9:00 AM: Start our remaining local sightseeing of Leh including Rencho’s school, Thikshey Monastery, Shey Palace & Shanti stupa & back to Hotel.
-6:00 PM: Take some rest and explore the local market of Leh in the evening.
-8:00 PM: Enjoy your dinner in the market area and come back for the overnight stay in the Hotel.
-8:00 AM: Breakfast!
-8:30 AM: Start our journey from Leh to Nubra Valley via jaw-dropping Khardungla Pass at the height of 18380 ft. (first highest motorable road in the world) which is around 150 km from Leh.
-3:00 PM: Reach the enigmatic Nubra Valley (Hunder) and explore its majestic SAND DUNES! Enjoy one of a kind Double Hump Bacterian Camel Ride if you want (Pay By Own).
-8:00 PM: Dinner, dinner! Overnight stay in the C.
-8:00 AM: Breakfast in Camp!
-9:00 AM: Start our journey to the Pangong Lake from Nubra Valley via Durbuk, Tangtse. En route visit Deskit Monastery. En route enjoy the breath-taking views and sceneries.
-3:00 PM: Reach Pangong Lake. Enjoy its scintillating beauty and do some 3 Idiotic stuff! Take selfies, groupies, make memories!
-8:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in camp near the lake.
-8:00 AM: Breakfast! Enjoy the magnificent morning view of the lake!
-10:00 AM: Start our journey back to Leh from Pangong Lake. En route, obviously, the scenic beauty and singing and laughing.
-4:00 PM: Reach Leh. Time for some Pre Departure shopping. Last few hours in Leh!
-8:00 PM: Enjoy Dinner in the market area. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
-7:00 AM: Breakfast!
-7:30 AM: Bid adieu to Leh! Start our journey for Jispa via Taglang Pass, Baralacha Pass & Sarchu.
-7:00 PM: Arrive in the heavenly Jispa.
-8:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Camp/Hotel.
-9:00 AM: Take breakfast and start our journey towards Manali via the famous Rohtang pass (13060 ft.) and beautiful Keylong.
-3:00 PM: Reach Manali, Check in Hotel and rest for few hours. Explore the market nearby area, evening visit Mall road.
-9:00 AM: Take breakfast and You can also go for half day local sightseeing of Manali.
-5:00 PM: Board the Manali to Delhi Volvo Bus. En route share jokes, photos and memories. Overnight journey in the Volvo Bus .
-Delhi to Srinagar by flight in economy class.
-One Side Non A/c (due to the hilly area) Car / Tempo Traveller Transportation Srinagar, Sonmarg, Kargil, Drass etc.
-One Night Houseboat/Hotel in Srinagar (J & K) Hotel on Sharing Basis
-Visit to Dal Lake in Srinagar by Shikara Ride
-One Night Stay in Kargil (Hotel) on Sharing Basis
-Three Night Stay in Leh (Hotel) on Sharing Basis.
-All 4 days local Leh transportation: to Nubra Valley (Via Khardungla Pass – First highest motorable road in the world) & to Pangong Lake (Via Changla Pass – Third highest motorable road in the world) by Car / Tempo Traveller.
-One Night Stay in Nubra Valley (Camp) on Sharing Basis.
-One Night Stay in Pangong Lake (Camp) on Sharing Basis.
-Local sightseeing of Leh like Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Deskit Monastery, Thikse Monastery, Alchi Monastery, confluences of Indus & Zanskar River etc.
-Other Side Non A/c (due to the hilly area) Car / Tempo Traveller Transportation from Leh to Manali via Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong etc.
-One Night Stay in Jispa (Camp/Hotel) on Sharing Basis.
-One night stay in Manali (Hotel) on Sharing Basis.
-Other side Volvo Bus transportation from Manali to Delhi.
-Nine Dinner & Nine Breakfast in Camp/ Guest House Trip
-One dedicated Trip Coordinator
-Include GST Charges
-Inner line permit for Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
-Any other meals
-Any other transportation
-Any Entry or Guide Fee
-Any kind of personal expenses
ABOUT US :
GET IN TOUCH
We have realized that working People do not have time to share their feelings with each other. In this busy life, work and smartphones have sucked our life. But, we have taken this responsibility to make sure that you make some lifetime memories.