Weekend Udaipur (The City of Lakes) Trip
Udaipur is situated in the Indian state of Rajasthan. They are called as City of Lakes and one of the most beautiful and romantic city of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by Aravalli hills. Its distance from Delhi is around 650 km. In Udaipur you can visit various places like Lake Pichola (One of the most famous lake of Udaipur), Fateh Sagar Lake, Sajjangarh Fort (also know as Monsoon Palace), City Palace (very attractive place in all over Rajasthan), Jagdish Temple (ancient Temple), Ghangaur Ghat (Place of every workship) etc
- Visit ancient Jagdish Temple, Beautiful City palace.
- Enjoy one hour cultural folk dance at Bagore ki Haveli
- Visit Sajjangarh Fort also known as Monsoon Place.
- Beautiful Lake Pichola and fateh Sagar lake
- Your personal belongings
- Regular clothes,
- slippers, Shoes
- One photo identity card(Except Pancard)
- Carry bed sheet for Sleeper class coach only
- sunglasses,sunscreen, moisturizer, personal medicine etc.
- Bag chain lock for train, only for your bag safety
- Details & itinerary may change as per situation at any time according to Organizer decision.
- Carry small bag, less luggage always good for travel.
- Cancellation 25 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 10% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 15 – 24 days(exclude departure date) before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 5 – 14(exclude departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 0 – 4 (includes departure date) days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fees.
- In case of trip will cancel from ABTR Riding India side, full amount will be refunded or adjust in some other trips will organize by ABTR Riding India
- 6:30 PM Start our dream destination journey by train, Reach at boarding point meet, greet your co – travellers and board on train. The epic journey start!……Our route via Mathura, Kota, Bundi. En route play some games, singing & laughing will accompany! Overnight in train.
- 7:00 AM Reach Udaipur Railway Staion, after arrival transfer to Hotel by pre booked taxi (5 km from Udaipur Railway Station), Check in & rest for hew hours (Early check in depending on availability).
- 8:30 AM Breakfast in hotel or market(By Own Cost), Take rest of 2 hrs, then get ready for local sightseeing near Hotel like Jagdish Temple, City Palace udaipur, Take Lunch in Market(By Own Cost), after lunch continue our sightseeing, visit karni mata ropeway(If time permits) & Bagore ki haveli Museum, after sightseeing enjoy one hour Rajasthani Folk Dance culture show at Bagore ki Haveli(all sightseeing in 1st Dec’18 done by walk, around 1 km range in hotel).
- 8:00 PM Evening free to explore local market of Udaipur with co – travellers. Dinner in Hotel/Market. Overnight stay in Hotel.
- 7:00 AM Early Wake up between Aravali hills & lakes, enjoy morning tea & breakfast with group in hotel or in market.
- 9:00 AM After breakfast check out from hotels and proceed for other sightseeing like Monsoon Palace(Sajjangarh Fort) situated on the hilltop, Fateh Sagar Lake, Nehru Garden, Saheliyon ki bari, Shilpgram(all sightseeing in day 2 by A/C Coach) etc. En route take lunch (By own cost) After sightseeing proceed to back Udaipur Railway Station .
- 6:15 PM Board on our respective train. En route share jokes, photos and memories. Overnight in train.
- Both side train transportation in 3rd AC Class/ sleeper class (Delhi – Udaipur – Delhi)
- One night stay in Deluxe room on Double/ Triple sharing basis
- One day city tour sightseeing by walk (Range 1km from hotel) includes City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Karni Mata Temple, Gangaur Ghat etc.
- Evening enjoy one hour session of Rajasthani Cultural Folk dance in Bagore Ki Haveli.
- Second day sightseeing by A/C Coach include Monsoon Palace, Shilpgram, Fateh Sagar Lake, Nehru Park(Located in centre of Fateh Sagar Lake), Saheliyon Ki Bari etc.
- Two meals in Hotel or Market (Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast).
- Pick up & Drop facility from Railway Station.
- One Trip Coordinator
- GST charges
- Any other kind of transportation.
- Monuments entry tickets, Ropeway Ticket or Boating Charges
- Anything not included in the Inclusions
ABOUT US :
GET IN TOUCH
We have realized that working People do not have time to share their feelings with each other. In this busy life, work and smartphones have sucked our life. But, we have taken this responsibility to make sure that you make some lifetime memories.